December 15, 2013
One of my favorite things to do when I get a new batch of vintage clothing to process in the shop is to admire all the details of the garment. On Instagram I often will snap photos of the details of vintage clothing such as embroidery, lace, soutache, embellishment… but sometimes the insides of a vintage dress is so much more spectacular on the outside. I especially love discovering when dresses have pellon linings! For more peeks at vintage clothing details… give Adored Vintage a follow on Instagram!









1 comment:

  1. Ah, the little details that make vintage so, so special. I'm particularly fond of those sweater with the lacy underlinings. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee