January 17, 2013
It has been uncharacteristically cold in California and I've just moved into my new living quarters right by the beach which means when it is cold inland in Los Angeles, it is even colder along the shore.

I have spent the past week holed up in my new apartment unpacking a seemingly endless mountain of boxes wrapping myself up in plenty of cozy layers. Knit socks, vintage wool sweaters, and a scarf around my neck.



Hardly beach lifestyle apparel! The solace has been quite nice though. A short trek to a nearby cafe in the mornings all bundled up, a little bit of reading here and there since my internet wasn't fully functional until just this morning.

But, goodness, after a week of just moving in, I'm ready to get a move on! Looking forward to the warm sunshine (in the 70s the rest of the week...yes!) and being able to traipse about town in a sundress and cardigan!

1. Hat, Farfetch.com
2. Sweater, Levis.com
3. Gloves, Black.co.uk
4. Journals, Jaysonhome.com
5. Skirt, Dolce & Gabbana
6. Scarf, Nelly.com
7. Boots, H&M

10 comments:

  1. Gosh I've fallen in love with the D&G skirt! Beautiful.

    http://the-vintage-obsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the exact same way! as much as i love cozy clothes, i need a break from all this cold :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love your ideas for vintage winter warmers :-)

      Delete
  3. i looking like this one and then i find it on your blog its such a very nice and graceful
    http://www.hamzaonlineclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vintage clothing is not only sexy, it has caracter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice clothing my grand mother has these kind of cloths...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The term vintage is used to describe clothing between 20 and 100* years old which is clearly representative of the era in which it was produced.
    I really like Vintage Clothing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Women Clothing allows you to show the charm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee