November 30, 2012
If you follow Adored Vintage on Instagram or fan us on Facebook then you've probably seen the flurry of vintage 1930s and vintage 1940s dresses I've been posting! (BTW, Instagram and Facebook are the FIRST places I post previews...*hint hint*) So here is a larger preview of the racks of pretty vintage and antique clothes coming to the shop in the next couple of weeks!

Antique & Vintage Dresses from the 1900s to the 1940s for Adoredvintage.com Online Shop

I hadn't realized how much I love cranberry, burgundy, and wine colors until I put these racks together. I'll always love pale pink and peach, but in the colder months I apparently gravitate towards darker versions of my favorite colors. (It only seems natural!)

You can always send me a message rodellee@adoredvintage.com if there is something that has caught your eye and you would like more information on a particular vintage garment.

And do LIKE us on Facebook to see the previews first!

5 comments:

  1. i love these colours too! they go so well together. beautiful collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of the clothes from the 1900 to the 1940's everything looked so feminine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many beautiful items! Would love to own everything in those pictures. Thanks for sharing. :)

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/GypsyPlunder?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, very nice blog and dresses as well but i would love to share that in kansas city you will find various clothing boutiques having range variety of dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee