March 27, 2012
I spotted this editorial over at The Ones to Watch and had to share these lovely boudoir images with you. Shot by Paris based photographer, Melanie Rodriquez, these sun drenched photos makes me wish I had more free time to just laze around looking pretty in vintage lingerie.

Fashion Editorial: Motel Paris by Melanie Rodriguez

I simply adore the floral wallpaper, textiles, and the lace panels of course. The wallpaper reminds me of my duvet covers when I was little. I hated them then because they looked "too old" (I was 9 and wanted polka dotted bedding...and still kind of do...)

Fashion Editorial: Motel Paris by Melanie Rodriguez Fashion Editorial: Motel Paris by Melanie Rodriguez Fashion Editorial: Motel Paris by Melanie Rodriguez Fashion Editorial: Motel Paris by Melanie Rodriguez Fashion Editorial: Motel Paris by Melanie Rodriguez Fashion Editorial: Motel Paris by Melanie Rodriguez Fashion Editorial: Motel Paris by Melanie Rodriguez Fashion Editorial: Motel Paris by Melanie Rodriguez Fashion Editorial: Motel Paris by Melanie Rodriguez

5 comments:

  1. Such sexy gorgeous woman! She even looks more feminine on the floral wall paper and with what she wears, any man couldn’t resist in such kind of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful underwear!!
    greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my-- such lovely photos... so with you on that! just want to lounge around in the prettiest lace lingerie :)

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this blog! I am always inspired by the vintage style. Still it is popular, and points pattern is hot. I think it will be uxurious to all.I like it! Mostly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee