July 29, 2011
adorevintage_space1520_1

Last Thursday I decided to pack up some of my vintage wares and sell them to the public at a little place in Hollywood called Space 15 Twenty for a pop-up shopping event called "Midsummer Night Sample Sale" hosted by Racked L.A. and DNA Designers & Artists.

This was the first time I've ever done anything like this, so I was a little nervous about making sure it looked great and people would get the Adorevintage brand. I forgot about signage until a couple hours before the event so I quickly crafted the chalkboard sign with a blank canvas, chalkboard paint, and some dried flowers from last week's visit to the farmer's market on Larchmont. Not too shabby...or actually it IS shabby but it's suppose to be! ^_^

I have to admit, I think the crowd at this venue probably prefers more "urban vintage" (as in 80s & 90s) while I tend to favor all things lacey, polka-dotty, and in general older. I still had so much fun chatting with everyone though and meeting a few fellow vintage sellers and fashion bloggers.

adorevintage_space1520_2 adorevintage_space1520_6 adorevintage_space1520_9 adorevintage_space1520_8adorevintage_space1520_12 adorevintage_space1520_11 adorevintage_space1520_3 adorevintage_space1520_14 adorevintage_space1520_10


Check out more photos on our Facebook page!

11 comments:

  1. looks great! i actually have been wanting to do a pop up shop there for a while, looks like you had fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job! I think it looks very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i could be involved in something as cool as this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww soo cute! Come to NYC and pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, everything looks so great! :))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh this is amazing! Like you, I love lacey and floral and older clothes more instead of the urban vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice, full of good ideas to inspire!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee