August 24, 2009
I love the mix-match patterns and especially love how she's worn her hair!



She Said:
skirt: vintage '50s via Ebay
tee: thrifted
sandals: thrift (remixed)
satchel: vintage '70s, thrifted (remixed)
watch: my grandfather's

I don't know if you can see it very well, but I'm actually wearing two novelty prints at one time! First I thought it wouldn't work, but I decided to go for it. It was quite a fun combination: the tee has little umbrellas printed on it and the skirt has little rabbits and turtles, like in that story! Or this Animal Collective video.

I wore this at the visit to the Mucsarnok Kunsthalle in Budapest.

Photo courtesy of: Cats and Flowers from the She Wears Vintage Flickr Pool.

4 comments:

  1. Love the whimsy of mixing sweet prints- and the sandals are tres cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too adorable for words! I love how you mixed these two patterns, neither one seems to be competing with the other for attention and thus they're able to work really harmoniously together.

    Wishing you a beautiful Monday & week ahead, sweetie!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats and Flowers, she has great style! (Commenting on your posts I saved in my google reader) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee