January 8, 2009
So pretty and light! I thought this was such a wonderful idea I had to post about it! Katie Jean had crafted these for her daughter's room. Vintage hankies are plentiful at local antique stores and they're usually inexpensive, so you could probably craft this little project for yourself over the weekend.


This looks simple enough and I have quite a few vintage hankies around the house, probably not enough to really go together for a valance, but I might give this a go and let you all know how it turns out!

Another idea...

Vntage Hankie Bunting by Kristen

4 comments:

  1. I really love this idea. It's so cute & shabby chic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm searching alligators shoes for my style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect curtain but I'm looking best wedding suits for my brother's wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee